Technical Program/Project Manager
Our goal with these open-ended questions is to engage the candidate in a conversation that will help us to better understand how they think.
- Have you conducted interviews as part of a hiring process before?
- If so, do you have a favorite question to ask candidates?
- Have you worked on a project you were especially proud of?
- Why was it special?
- What do you consider to be essential skills for an effective TPM?
- Beyond the essentials, what do you think differentiates an excellent TPM from an average one?
- How do you like to divide responsibilities between the TPM, Product Manager, and Engineering Manager?
- What operational or organizational problems have you seen repeat as you’ve worked at different companies?
- Can you give me an example of how you worked through that challenge?
- Is there any question you wish we had asked you, or anything else you would like to talk about?